Quantcast

New Gopi Krishna film on YouTube

DrDougherty
This film is an adaptation of Gopi Krishna's last book, The Way to Self-Knowledge, published in 1987. Channeled from the Cosmic Mind, it contains it contains a powerful prophecy. It is also a handbook for accelerating brain evolution with meditation guidelines. These inspired ideas are crucial to our survival in the context of the growing nuclear threat and other environmental disasters. When humanity begins to understand that the brain is still evolving with the target of a Super-Mind, the current mad race for wealth and power will start to slow down. The exploration of factors that can accelerate our evolution, as well as current obstacles, can be a unifying factor in a project for the collective good. When it is understood that everything we think and do has an impact on the brain's evolution, a revision will occur on all fronts, diminishing the effects of greed and prejudice. The laws governing our evolutionary ascent, described time and again by enlightened seers, are the same forces guarding the rise and fall of civilizations.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DrMickaelleDougherty#p/u/6/QXKwpUfECS4